Summit Square & Summit Court Apartments
Summit Square & Court Apartments are centrally located on 47th and 48th Avenues near downtown Leduc. These two buildings are 55+ only residents. Both buildings provide 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Leduc which are dog and cat friendly. Summit Square & Court is within close proximity to restaurants, shopping and other important services.
These recently renovated apartments, all with private balcony or patio, are freshly painted and offer plenty of living space throughout. Kitchens feature spacious cabinets and modern appliances including a dishwasher. Living and dining rooms are neutrally decorated, brightened with natural light, and have plenty of storage space. Some apartments even contain two bathrooms and a fireplace.
Each building is well maintained and professionally managed by our friendly onsite staff. For added convenience, residents enjoy our on-site community room, exercise equipment, smart-card laundry facilities, and underground parking.
Minutes from this complex are various city parks including Telford Park, with more than 45 kilometres of trails and beautiful Telford Lake, as well as the Leduc Recreation Centre Arena and Leduc Public Library. Grocery and retail shopping outlets are also easily accessible, as are many great restaurants and a movie theatre.
Residents also appreciate the close proximity to medical clinics, pharmacies, and the Leduc Community Hospital, which is in walking distance from our buildings.
Learn more about our other Leduc apartments for rent and Summit Square and Summit Court by contacting our onsite building manager, today.
*All prices, availability, and incentives are subject to change. Conditions may apply. Floor plans and photos on our website provide general information about our suites.
Individual suites may be different than shown.
- Summit Square & Summit Court are perfectly located in Leduc and are walking distance to Alexandra Park, in the city of Leduc
- Summit Square is a 9 storey concrete hightise
- Summit Court is a 5 storey building that was completed in 2003 North East side of Summit Square offers views of Telford Lake
- Smart Card Laundry
- Heated Underground Parking
- Security Entrance
- Enjoy the on-site community rooms and exercise equipment.
- Summit Square and Summit Court apartments for rent are ideally located at 47th & 48th Ave
- Surrounded by various parks to enjoy any type of outdoor activity
- Two blocks from Vision Baptist Church of Leduc and steps from Alexandra Park, George Liggins Park and Telford Park.
- Two blocks from Leduc's city centre with various shopping options.
- Located south of Edmonton and minutes from Edmonton International Airport.
- Our Leduc apartments for rent are nicely decorated with updated carpets and paint, appliances include fridge, stove and dishwasher
- In-suite storage
- All suites have a balcony or a patio
- Heat & hot water are included
- Some of the apartments for rent at Summit Court, include two baths and a fireplace
- Summit Court offers wheelchair accessible suites on the first floor
|1 Bedroom||1||621 sqft.||$1175|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bath||2||895 sqft.||$1350|
- Cat Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Small Dog Friendly
- Window coverings
- Cable ready
- On-site staff
- Laundry facilities
- Carpeted floors
- Shopping nearby
- Parks nearby
- Fitness room
- Wheelchair access
- Internet ready
- City views
- Video surveillance
- Individual thermostats
- In-suite storage
- Visitor parking
- Social room
- Heated underground parking
- Vinyl or lino floors
- LED lighting
- Adult only residents 55+
- Some with gas fireplace
- Victoria & Ken Hatton - 7809002705