The Carlton Apartments
The Carlton is an attractive high-rise rental apartment building in the heart of Edmonton's downtown area, featuring bachelor, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with landscaped grounds and panoramic views of the city. Cats and small dogs allowed and are subject to management approval.
Located at 9830 106 Street downtown, The Carlton Apartments, which has been renovated and features spacious individual apartment suites that are finished in neutral tones with plenty of natural light. All residents may enjoy apartments that are internet and cable ready, with water and heat utilities included. Living areas have also been updated with new carpets, appliances, window coverings and lighting.
Residents of The Carlton enjoy amenities such as a fitness centre, smart-card laundry facilities and a convenience store with ATM right in the building, while outdoor parking with energized parking stalls are also available. The Carlton is near to many other services, shopping and dining options including the popular Jasper Avenue shops within walking distance.
Sir Winston Churchill Square is also nearby, where there is plenty of green space and walking paths to take advantage of, along with events such as Movies on the Square. The University of Alberta and MacEwan University are also within close proximity as are medical and dental clinics and pharmacy services.
Learn more about our Edmonton Apartments and The Carlton, by contacting the onsite manager today.*All prices, availability, and incentives are subject to change. Conditions may apply. Floor plans and photos on our website provide general information about our suites.
Individual suites may be different than shown.
- Find your new Edmonton apartment in a 10 storey highrise that is a gem in the heart of downtown Edmonton
- Manicured lawns and mature trees
- Two elevators service the 10 floors
- Energized parking stalls available for $40 per month
- Exercise facility with workout station, treadmill and bikes
- Convenience store located on ground floor
- Smart Card Laundry facilities with front load washers
- You'll find it convenient to have an apartment located in the Downtown of Edmonton, only a few blocks away from Edmonton's main office centre and trendy Jasper Avenue with its many shops and restaurants
- Close to Edmonton's beautiful river valley and only 1/2 block from Alberta's Legislature grounds and park
- Very close to City Centre Mall
- Easy access to University of Alberta, Grant McEwan College and three blocks from the LRT
- Commuters and drivers will love the many transit routes and easy access to the major roadways that surround the building and area.
- Ideally located meters from Government Centre Bus Station.
- Select the perfect for you Edmonton apartment from a range of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Renovated suites with neutral tones, new carpets, appliances, bathrooms, window coverings, lighting, plumbing, and hardware
- All suites in our apartment rental offer exceptional views of downtown Edmonton through the large bright windows
- Balconies adorn each corner suite
|1 Bedroom||1||589 sqft.||$1150|
|2 Bedroom||1||779 sqft.||$1350|
- Cat Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Small Dog Friendly
- Window coverings
- Cable ready
- Outdoor parking
- On-site staff
- Laundry facilities
- Storage lockers
- Carpeted floors
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Dishwasher available
- Fitness room
- Convenience store
- Internet ready
- City views
- Video surveillance
- Individual thermostats
- Vinyl or lino floors
- LED lighting
- Paul Tarko - 5874140563