18507 - 66 Avenue NW
- 3 bedroom + Den townhouse in West Edmonton is spacious, convenient and in a ready to move in condition.
- Large kitchen with lots of cabinet, counter space and an eating area.
- Living room is also large with a fire place.
- Den on the main floor that can be used as a play area, dining room or home office.
- 3 large bedrooms upstairs that can fit a king/queen beds.
- Full bath upstairs and a half bath on main floor.
- Washer and dryer in suite for all your laundry needs.
- 2 parking stalls on the front of the unit
- Good size fenced backyard.
- Close to all the amenities on the Westend including shopping, schools, banks, grocery stores.
- Access to Whitemud and Anthony Henday is excellent.
Ormsby Place is a residential neighbourhood in west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is named for the person who developed Edmonton's grid system of streets.
West Edmonton Mall is located a short distance to the north along 178 Street.
The neighbourhood is bounded on the west by Anthony Henday Drive, on the south by Callingwood Road, on the east by 178 Street, and on the north by 69 Avenue. The Anthony Henday provides access to destinations to the south of the city including the Edmonton International Airport.
There is a single school in the neighbourhood, Ormsby Elementary School, operated by the Edmonton Public School System.
Additional neighborhood information here - https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/neighbourhoods/ormsby-place.aspx
- Pet Friendly
- Carpeted floors
- Dryer in suite
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Washer in suite
- Parks nearby
- Dishwasher available
- Schools nearby
- Covered parking
- Individual thermostats
- Visitor parking
- No Smoking allowed
- Private yard
- Laminate Flooring
- Fenced yard
- Paula Allard - 7804842866