1838 - 75 Street NW
- 3 large bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite
- 2.5 bath
- Large kitchen space with breakfast nook
- lots of cabinet and storage space
- Formal dining area
- Large living room with fireplace
- Double detached garage
- Partial finished basement with tons of room for storage and open space
- Large deck and fully fenced backyard
- Walking distance to schools and parks
- Great access to tons of nearby amenities such as shopping, public transit, etc,
Ekota is a neighbourhood located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is located in Knottwood, in Mill Woods. In the Cree language, Ekota means 'special place.'
The neighborhood is bordered on the north by 23 Avenue, on the east by 66 Street, and on the south and west by Mill Woods Road South.
Residents have good access to shopping with the Mill Woods Town Centre shopping centre located to the north east in the neighbourhood of Mill Woods Town Centre.
Just to the north of Mill Woods Town Centre, in the neighbourhood of Tawa, is the Grey Nuns Community Hospital and the Edmonton Police Service's South Division Headqaurters.
Together, Mill Woods Town Centre and Tawa form the commercial and service core of the entire Mill Woods area.
Immediately to the north of the neighbourhood is Mill Woods Park. The Mill Woods Recreation Centre is located in Mill Woods Park.
There are two schools in the neighbourhood. Pupils in the Edmonton Public School System attend Ekota Elementary School, while pupils in the Edmonton Catholic School System attend St. Clement Catholic School.
For additional neighborhood information follow the link here - https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/neighbourhoods/ekota.aspx
|Single Family House||2.5||sqft.||$1525|
- Pets Not Allowed
- Carpeted floors
- Dryer in suite
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Washer in suite
- Parks nearby
- Schools nearby
- Convenience store
- No Smoking allowed
- Ensuite bathroom
- Private yard
- Ceramic floors
- Laminate Flooring
- Fenced yard
- Double Detached Garage
- Rosetta Bangura - 7804842866