- Lewis Court features 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Conveniently located within walking distance to Northgate Mall and transit centre and only minutes away from Downtown and NAIT.
- Clean, quiet and pet friendly building with onsite resident manager!
- Only blocks from shopping, restaurants, and major bus routes so getting anywhere in the city couldn't be easier.
- Rates, deposits and incentives are based on applicable lease terms, on approved credit and are subject to change without notice, some conditions apply.
- Photographs are for advertising purposes only and may not be of the actual suite available.
Lauderdale is a residential neighbourhood in north west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is named for "James Lauder who farmed and owned land near the neighbourhood before the turn of the 20th century".
The neighbourhood is bounded on the east by 97 Street, on the west by 113 A Street, on the north by 132 Avenue, and on the south by 127 Avenue. Shopping services at Northgate Centre and North Town Mall are located just to the north along 97 Street. Access to CFB Edmonton to the north is also provided by 97 Street. Travel south along 97 Street provides access to the downtown core and the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
The Grand Trunk Arena and the Grand Trunk Fitness and Leisure Centre are both located near the north west corner of the neighbourhood.
There are two schools in the neighbourhood. Lauderdale Elementary School is operated by the Edmonton Public School System.
- Cat Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Small Dog Friendly
- Window coverings
- Hardwood floors
- Outdoor parking
- Laundry facilities
- Carpeted floors
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Parks nearby
- Schools nearby
- Convenience store
- Individual thermostats
- In-suite storage
- No Smoking allowed
- Paula Allard - 7804842866