11137 - 127 Street NW
- Fully renovated and legal basement unit
- Spacious and bright with lots of window and natural light.
- Large open space living room and kitchen.
- Fully equipped kitchen Kitchen with matching appliances and lots cabinets and counter space
- 2 full size bedrooms in the unit and 1 full bath.
- Comes with your own washer and dryer.
- Laminate flooring throughout with neutral wall colors.
- Shared fenced backyard.
- Ample parking at the front and back of the property
- Pet friendly unit.
- Great access to NAIT, Grant McEwen University, shopping centers, parks and downtown.
- Additional $250 per month for all utilities.
Inglewood is a residential neighbourhood in north west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by 118 Avenue, on the south by 111 Avenue, on the west by Groat Road, and on the east by the a former Canadian National Railway right of way.
To learn more about the neighborhood please visit the following site - https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/neighbourhoods/inglewood.aspx
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor parking
- Dryer in suite
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Washer in suite
- Parks nearby
- Dishwasher available
- No Smoking allowed
- Shared yard
- Laminate Flooring
- Fenced yard
- Kate Ploner - 7804842866