1062 Jones Crescent NW
- Main floor unit comes with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bath;
- Basement unit comes with 2 large bedrooms and 1 full bath;
- Beautiful bi-level house located in Jackson Heights in Mill Woods area;
- Close to schools, amenities and easy access to Whitemud Drive;
- This unit also has a shared fully fenced backyard, shared laundry facilities; and a separate entrance to the unit;
- Utilities are on a flat monthly rate; Main Floor $275 & Basement $200
- Pet friendly.
Jackson Heights is a residential neighbourhood in the Mill Woods area of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is located in the Burnewood area of Mill Woods. The neighbourhood was named in 1976 after Annie May Jackson. Jackson "became the first female police officer in Canada when she was appointed to the Edmonton Police Department in 1912."
The Annie May Jackson Park is located in the neighbourhood.
The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by Whitemud Drive and on the west by 50 Street. The very southern tip runs for about a block along 40 Avenue. The south east boundary is marked by a utility corridor that runs from 40 Avenue just east of 50 Street to the intersection of 34 Street and Whitemud Drive.
There is a single school in the neighbourhood, Jackson Heights Elementary School, operated by the Edmonton Public School Board.
Additional neighborhood information here - https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/neighbourhoods/jackson-heights.aspx
- Cat Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Small Dog Friendly
- Window coverings
- Carpeted floors
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Parks nearby
- Schools nearby
- Convenience store
- Individual thermostats
- No Smoking allowed
- Shared yard
- Laminate Flooring
- Fenced yard
- Shared Washer/Dryer
- Rosetta Bangura - 7804842866