- 6 Unit walk up apartment complex located in West Jasper Place close to West Edmonton Mall Mayfield Common, Jasper Place Transit Center and more.
- This apartment has 1 and 2 bedrooms available for rent at affordable prices.
- Clean and spacious suites with balconies.
- Large and spacious kitchen with tons of counter space and cabinets.
- Each comes with a parking stall.
- Coin operated laundry available on site.
- Heat and water are included in the rent.
- Find out how you can qualify for our $0 Security Deposit program
*Photographs are for advertising purposes only and may not be of the actual suite available.
West Jasper Place is a residential neighbourhood in west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is bounded by 149 Street on the east, 95 Avenue on the south, 156 Street on the west, and Stony Plain Road on the North. Originally part of the Town of Jasper Place, West Jasper Place became a part of Edmonton when Edmonton and Jasper Place amalgamated on August 17, 1964.
The Centre for the Arts Campus (formerly Jasper Place Campus) of MacEwan College is located in the north west corner of West Jasper Place.
As a bit of trivia, during the 1980s and 1990s, Edmonton Transit System buses travelling out to West Edmonton Mall and the neighbourhoods west of 170 Street showed a destination of West Jasper Place. This meant a bus route with a destination west of the old Jasper Place townsite, rather than a bus route with the neighborhood of West Jasper Place as the destination. Bus routes terminating in the townsite area usually showed a destination of Jasper Place.
Additional neighborhood information here - https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/neighbourhoods/west-jasper-place.aspx
- Cat Friendly
- Window coverings
- Outdoor parking
- Laundry facilities
- Carpeted floors
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Parks nearby
- Schools nearby
- Convenience store
- Individual thermostats
- No Smoking allowed
- Laminate Flooring
- Shopping Center
- Paula Allard - 7804842866