Somerset Place Apartments
Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/halifax-ns/Somerset-Place/
$250 Security Deposit*
Our 2 bedroom + den apartments provide plenty of options for a home office space for those working from home.
Somerset Place Apartments,featuring Bachelor, Junior 1, 1, and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Halifax, isa perfect location in the South end of Halifax that is only steps awayfrom St. Mary's University, Dalhousie University, the Victoria General (VG)Hospital, grocery shopping, fine dining and the downtown business district
Each apartment features large walk in closets and private balconiesand residents can entertain in our social room, that features a washroom andkitchenette, or spend some time exercising In the buildings fitness centre
These quiet Halifax apartments offers its tenants the pleasure of pizza, receivinga hair-cut, or enjoying a cup of Coffee at Uncommon Grounds all without havingto leave the property. With amenities likethis combined with our close proximity to schools, shopping, and downtownHalifax visit Somerset Place today to find your next Halifax apartment rental.
What's included in your rent
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (902) 404-7575
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- Social room
- Fitness room with kitchenette and bathroom
- Some renovated suites include stainless steel appliances
- Cable ready, large suites
- Walk in Closests
- Private balconies
- Intercom security
- Amazing views of the city and harbour
- Smart card laundry facility with 24 hour access
- Indoor and outdoor parking
- Storage Lockers
- Cat friendly
- Hair dresser, Uncommon Grounds coffee shop and more in the building
- Steps away from St. Mary's University, Dalhousie University,the Victoria General (VG) Hospital, grocery shopping, fine dining.
- Minutes to Spring Garden Road's many shops and boutiques aswell as the Park Lane Mall.
- Take a short stroll and enjoy the Halifax Public Gardens,the oldest Victorian Garden in North America open since 1867.
- Commute to downtown Halifax's many attractions and vibrant nightlifewith transit right in front of the building.
- Pets Not Allowed
- - 9024047575