Le Jardin Apartments features the ideal units for a work-from-home employee, with large, spacious one bedroom suites ranging from 720 to 850 sq. ft. Many units have been newly renovated, including select Luxury Elite units which include in-suite laundry. Availability of these units is limited!
This complex has many building amenities for you to enjoy, and features LRT access at Government Centre Station right from your doorstep. Its premium location is walking distance from the city's best restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and to Edmontons government and downtown business districts.
- Telus PureFibre Optic internet is available.
- Renovated Elite units feature quartz counters, new cabinets, and modern finishings.
- Luxury Elite units include in-suite laundry.
- Both tile and carpet, or luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout are available.
- Brand new roller curtains are available in each renovated unit.
- Classic units feature linoleum and berber carpet throughout.
- Window coverings are provided in each unit.
- Large storage room in all units.
- Large and private balcony on all units.
- Laundry room and garbage chutes are available on each floor.
- Heat and water are included.
- Building amenities include a fitness centre and a racquetball court.
- Heated underground parking is available.
- Ample visitor parking is available for your guests.
- Video security, digital card access and security guard service provides peace of mind.
- LRT access right out the front door.
- Commercial tenants include a convenience store, hair salon, dry cleaner/tailor and a bistro style restaurant.
- Le Jardin has on site management and courteous, professional staff.
- No smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Located in an excellent residential neighbourhood close to shopping, markets and arts district.
- This charming neighbourhood has mature trees, lantern style lighting and paving stone walkways.
- The magnificent river valley with a beautiful municipal golf course, walking and biking trails and cross country skiing in the winter is just a short block away.
- The University, Government Centre and downtown are all within walking distance.
- Close to Jasper Avenue and all its shops and services.
- An historic refurbished Japanese train running from Old Strathcona to Jasper Avenue from spring through autumn makes a stop just outside Le Jardin's back door.
|1 Bedroom Elite||1||720 sqft.||$1575|
|1 Bedrooms||1||720 sqft.||$1420|
- Pets Not Allowed
- Exercise Room
- Window coverings
- Cable ready
- Outdoor parking
- Laundry facilities
- Carpeted floors
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Parks nearby
- Dishwasher available
- Schools nearby
- Fitness room
- Convenience store
- Park views
- Internet ready
- Security onsite
- City views
- Video surveillance
- Underground parking
- Individual thermostats
- In-suite storage
- Visitor parking
- Keyless entry
- No Smoking allowed
- Ceramic floors
- Racquetball Court
- Vinyl-Plank Floors
- Garage with bike rack
- Le Jardin - 8252503663