- 1 Month Free Rent on a 12 Month Lease
- Free Telus TV & Internet for 1 Year
- Reduced Damage Deposit: $395
Le Jardin Apartments have one bedroom suites ranging from 720 to 850 sq. ft. Select units have been newly renovated. Availability of these renovated units is limited!
This complex has many building amenities for you to enjoy, and features LRT access at Grandin Station right from your doorstep.Its premium location is walking distance from the city's best restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and to Edmontons government and downtown business districts.
- Renovated units feature quartz counters, new cabinets, and modern finishings.
- Both tile and carpet, or luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout are available.
- Brand new roller curtains are available in each renovated unit.
- Classic units feature linoleum and berber carpet throughout.
- Window coverings are provided in each unit.
- Large storage room in all units.
- Large and private balcony on all units.
- Laundry room and garbage chutes are available on each floor.
- Heat and water are included.
- Building amenities include a fitness centre and a racquetball court.
- Heated underground parking is available.
- Ample visitor parking is available for your guests.
- Video security, digital card access and security guard service provides peace of mind.
- LRT access right out the front door.
- Commercial tenants include a convenience store, hair salon, dry cleaner/tailor and a bistro style restaurant.
- Le Jardin has on site management and courteous, professional staff.
- No smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Located in an excellent residential neighbourhood close to shopping, markets and arts district.
- This charming neighbourhood has mature trees, lantern style lighting and paving stone walkways.
- The magnificent river valley with a beautiful municipal golf course, walking and biking trails and cross country skiing in the winter is just a short block away.
- The University, Government Centre and downtown are all within walking distance.
- Close to Jasper Avenue and all its shops and services.
- An historic refurbished Japanese train running from Old Strathcona to Jasper Avenue from spring through autumn makes a stop just outside Le Jardin's back door.
|1 Bedrooms||1||720 sqft.||$1280|
|1 Bedroom Elite||1||720 sqft.||$1555|
- Pets Not Allowed
- Exercise Room
- Window coverings
- Cable ready
- Laundry facilities
- Carpeted floors
- Public transit
- Parks nearby
- Dishwasher available
- Schools nearby
- Convenience store
- Park views
- Internet ready
- Security onsite
- City views
- Video surveillance
- Underground parking
- Individual thermostats
- In-suite storage
- Visitor parking
- Keyless entry
- No Smoking allowed
- Ceramic floors
- Racquetball Court
- Vinyl-Plank Floors
- Le Jardin - 7804881650