Concerned about COVID-19 while searching for a new home? Please see our comprehensive COVID-19 response plan summary at the bottom of this ad.
1 bedroom starting at $895 / month ** to qualified applicants only.
2 bedroom starting at $1064 / month ** to qualified applicants only.
** Rents are net of current incentive offerings.
Take advantage of our fabulous "Spring into Summer" Move in Incentive!
Join our community today and get your first 2 months free on a 14 month lease.
( 1st month free and 2nd month prorated over the last 13 months of lease )
Don't miss out on this exclusive offer.
Pinecrest Manor offers spacious, affordable suites in the transit friendly Stadium area. Your new Pinecrest home comes complete with a fridge, stove and luxury vinyl plank flooring (some suites). Pinecrest Manor is just 2 blocks off Jasper Avenue and walking distance to the very popular River Valley Trails, Commonwealth Stadium and the family friendly City of Edmonton Recreation Centre, and the best amenity of all – amazing Edmonton Transit Access to buses and the LRT.
We pride ourselves on maintaining our buildings to the standards of which we maintain our own homes. Our goal is to attract and retain good neighbours who add value to our Pinecrest community. Families are always welcome, and we will allow well trained cats with a pet deposit. If this sounds like the perfect place for you to call home, please get in touch with us! We'd love to learn more about you and show you around.
- Bright, clean suites with lots of natural light
- Balconies with some units
- Vinyl plank flooring (some suites)
- Powered surface parking available
- Large storage room
Our Response to COVID-19
The emergence of the COVID-19 epidemic has complicated life for everyone, but it has also impacted those looking for a home in unique ways. If you need to look for a home right now, and are concerned (like we all are) about not exposing yourself to infection, maybe you are wondering:
- How can I view my new home?
- How can I meet the team who will be providing me with customer service and get a feel for what kind of people they are?
- How can I learn about variables such as pricing, incentives, and lease term?
- How can I pay a security deposit?
- How do I sign a lease and move-in inspection, and get the keys for my new home?
- What preventative practices are my new home provider committed to?
We understand and share your concerns about your health and the health of your family. Here is what we currently can do to help you limit or avoid direct contact with people:
- FaceTime with you so that we can get to know each other, give you a tour of your new home, and discuss lease pricing, incentives, and term.
- Provide access to our e-transfer email address so that you can pay your security deposit.
- Provide access to our online application portal for submission of application documents.
- Send you your lease documents through our online signing system for signature.
- Put your keys in a secure lockbox and provide you with the access code so that you can gain access to your new home on your own.
- Complete your move-in inspection in advance and leave it on the kitchen counter in your new home. You can then sign it and drop it off at our office mailbox.
Here are the things we are working on to improve what we are already doing:
- Preparing 360 degree virtual tours of available suites for publishing on our website and in our ads.
- Preparing video interviews with our key staff so that you can get to know them virtually, and get a feel for how much they care about you and your family.
Here is what we are doing to protect our residents from community transmission of COVID-19:
- We are disinfecting all high touch common area surfaces twice per day (e.g. door handles, stair railings, laundry machines, mailboxes, etc.).
- We are providing customer service virtually (e.g. by email, phone call, and text).
- If maintenance technicians are required to enter your suite to perform critical maintenance, they wear face masks and gloves while in your suite.
- Each of our staff members is committed to maintaining a minimum of six feet separation from all other humans, no exceptions.
We know that just because everyone needs to isolate right now doesn't mean that people like you still don't need to find a new home. We are here to help make things easier for you. Please email, call, or text us. We will get back to you right away and give you access to the virtual resources that will help decide if Pinecrest Manor is the right fit for you and your family to call home.
Pinecrest Manor is just 2 blocks off Jasper Avenue and walking distance to the very popular River Valley trails, Commonwealth Stadium, LRT and Rec Centre, with a pool, gym, running track and more. Only a ten minute bus ride to Concordia University or City Centre Mall!
- LRT right outside the door
- 2 blocks off Jasper
- Walking distance to the River Valley
- Walking distance to Edmonton Rec Center
|2 Bedroom||1||750 sqft.||$1064|
- Pet Friendly
- Cable ready
- Outdoor parking
- Laundry facilities
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Parks nearby
- Schools nearby
- Internet ready
- Linda - 7803062337