Ideal Whyte Ave Condo
Beautifully finished, centrally located, 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in the heart of Old Strathcona. 204 9924 83rd Avenue NW
This unit is perfect for those wanting access to the University of Alberta, MacEwan or NAIT. Also ideal for young professionals or small families as the unit is located in such a way that commuting anywhere in the city, is no more then 20 mins, schools are walking distance all while retaining easy access to the entertainment district in Old Strathcona.
- Direct <10 minute Bus Routes (Whyte Ave, or 99th Street) to University of Alberta, Downtown, 3 different LRT stops. Bus stops literally just outside the building.
- 15-20 minute drive to anywhere in Edmonton
- Walking distance to Strathcona Arts district, with a plethora of festivals/restaurants, commercial, theatres, farmer market etc
- Walking distance to Mill Creek ravine, or North Saskatchewan river valley.
Modern Look, Trim, Appliances, Storage
- In-Unit Storage (Bike Compatible)
- Quartz Kitchen Counter Tops
- Tile flooring in Kitchen, Entry Way, Laundry Room & Bathroom
- Hardwood Flooring
- Modern Fridge, Stove & Dishwasher
- In-suit dryer & washer machine
- North Facing Balcony
- Keyless entry (fob) to the building
- Optional physical key, fingerprint or key code access for the unit
- Security Cameras at entrances
- Landlord lives nearby
- Fiber optic internet
- Pets are negotiable
- Rent includes water + heat
You The Renter
- Small Family, Young Professional, or collection of Students.
Please reach out directly to schedule a viewing of the unit.
|3 Bedrooms Condo Unit||2||1110 sqft.||$1999|
- Cat Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Small Dog Friendly
- Large Dog Friendly
- Hardwood floors
- In-suite storage
- On-site management
- Tile Flooring
- Secure entry
- Jetted tub/jacuzzi
- Laundry - In Suite
- See Full Description
- - 7809651195