Concerned about COVID-19 while searching for a new home? Please see our comprehensive COVID-19 response plan summary at the bottom of this ad.
2 bedroom starting at $1064 ** to qualified applicants only.
Great North East Edmonton 2/3 bedroom suites at Phillips Apartments.
Take advantage of our fabulous "Spring into Summer" Move in Incentive!
Join our community today and get your first 2 months free on a 14 month lease.
( 1st month free and 2nd month prorated over the last 13 months of lease )
Don't miss out on this exclusive offer.
This charming property features your choice of two or three bedroom suites which include fridge, stove, window coverings and a private balcony. The suite is freshly painted and has laminate flooring and surface parking included. Phillips Apartments is a low rise building located in the historic Olde Towne Beverly which is 15 minutes northeast of downtown Edmonton. Beverly Towne is a vibrant dynamic community treasured by residents and visitors and has quite an interesting history.
Heat and water are included in your rent which makes budgeting a bit easier, and you will feel at ease with our professional management.
The apartment is conveniently located close to local amenities such as Rundle Park Golf Course, Abbotsfield Recreation Center, Beverly Old Town Shopping Center and the Abbotsfield Mall for your shopping pleasure. There are numerous schools in the area and major thoroughfares such as Yellowhead Trail and Victoria Trail provide easy access to other areas in the city.
*Starting price, availability and incentives are subject to change without notice. E. & O. E.
Terms: *$99 Security Deposit on approved credit *qualified applicants only (good rental history, stable income) *Must acquire and produce renter's insurance upon approval and lease signing
*We are a family friendly community and pride ourselves on making sure you and our existing residents have good neighbours. We only rent to individuals who present themselves as good neighbours who will maintain the peacefulness of our close-knit community. Please be considerate of this before applying. Thank-you
*** Respond to this ad for more information - or click the phone number on the right to reach our community leasing team. ****
Our Response to COVID-19
The emergence of the COVID-19 epidemic has complicated life for everyone, but it has also impacted those looking for a home in unique ways. If you need to look for a home right now, and are concerned (like we all are) about not exposing yourself to infection, maybe you are wondering:
- How can I view my new home?
- How can I meet the team who will be providing me with customer service and get a feel for what kind of people they are?
- How can I learn about variables such as pricing, incentives, and lease term?
- How can I pay a security deposit?
- How do I sign a lease and move-in inspection, and get the keys for my new home?
- What preventative practices are my new home provider committed to?
We understand and share your concerns about your health and the health of your family. Here is what we currently can do to help you limit or avoid direct contact with people:
- FaceTime with you so that we can get to know each other, give you a tour of your new home, and discuss lease pricing, incentives, and term.
- Provide access to our e-transfer email address so that you can pay your security deposit.
- Provide access to our online application portal for submission of application documents.
- Send you your lease documents through our online signing system for signature.
- Put your keys in a secure lockbox and provide you with the access code so that you can gain access to your new home on your own.
- Complete your move-in inspection in advance and leave it on the kitchen counter in your new home. You can then sign it and drop it off at our office mailbox.
Here are the things we are working on to improve what we are already doing:
- Preparing 360 degree virtual tours of available suites for publishing on our website and in our ads.
- Preparing video interviews with our key staff so that you can get to know them virtually, and get a feel for how much they care about you and your family.
Here is what we are doing to protect our residents from community transmission of COVID-19:
- We are disinfecting all high touch common area surfaces twice per day (e.g. door handles, stair railings, laundry machines, mailboxes, etc.).
- We are providing customer service virtually (e.g. by email, phone call, and text).
- If maintenance technicians are required to enter your suite to perform critical maintenance, they wear face masks and gloves while in your suite.
- Each of our staff members is committed to maintaining a minimum of six feet separation from all other humans, no exceptions.
We know that just because everyone needs to isolate right now doesn't mean that people like you still don't need to find a new home. We are here to help make things easier for you. Please email, call, or text us. We will get back to you right away and give you access to the virtual resources that will help decide if Phillips Apartments is the right fit for you and your family to call home.
- Linda - 7803062337