- Large 2 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom and Studio Suites Available;
- Upgraded Suites;
- Quiet concrete building;
- Card operated laundry facilities;
- Pet Friendly - Cats Welcome;
- Walking Distance to tons of amenities on 124 Street;
- Tons of public transit options;
- Minutes away from Westmount Shopping Center and Kingsway Garden Mall
- Rent includes heat, power, water and parking.
- Ask Us About Our Seniors Incentive
Inglewood is a residential neighbourhood in north west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by 118 Avenue, on the south by 111 Avenue, on the west by Groat Road, and on the east by the a former Canadian National Railway right of way.
Inglewood developed as a low-density residential neighbourhood until the 1950s, but this began to change from the 1950s onward. By 2006, low-density residential units in Inglewood made up only 20 percent of units, while the greatest proportion on units were found in medium- and high-density residential structures.
The Westmount Shopping Centre was built in 1955 in the adjacent Woodcroft neighbourhood. Inglewood's proximity and access to shopping and employment centres fostered apartment development along major traffic routes and commercial corridors.
- Cat Friendly
- Laundry facilities
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Wheelchair access
- Individual thermostats
- No Smoking allowed
- Laminate Flooring
- Shopping Center
- Parking Stall
- Paula Allard - 7804842866