- Escallier Apartments features 1 and 2 bedroom units.
- All units have updated flooring and newly painted, and with lots of extra storage spaces.
- This building is clean, quite and pet friendly!
- Conveniently located within walking distance to MacEwan, Kingsway Mall, Royal Alex Hospital and transit Centre and only minutes away from Downtown.
- Escallier is only blocks from shopping, restaurants, and major bus routes so getting anywhere in the city couldn't be easier.
- Ideal for someone looking for a place close to downtown or students attending NAIT or MacEwan University.
- Heat and water are included in the monthly rent.
- Ask Us About our Special Seniors Discount
*Photographs are for advertising purposes only and may not be of the actual suite available.
Central McDougall is a largely residential neighbourhood in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada located immediately nort of the downtown core.
Located within the neighbourhood are the Royal Alexandra Hospital, the Prince of Wales Armory, the Victoria School of Performing and Visual Arts, and the administrative offices of the Edmonton Public School System. Kingsway Garden Mall is located immediately to the north of Central McDougall in the neighborhood of Spruce Avenue, as is the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital and the Norwood Extended Care Centre North.
The neighbourhood is bounded on the north by 111 Avenue, on the south by 105 Avenue, on the east by 101 Street and on the west by 109 Street. Kingsway Avenue runs through Central McDougall.
Central McDougal and neighbouring Queen Mary Park are part of the city's "North Edge" redevelopment plan (north edge here refers to the norther edge of the downtown, not of the city), which will see the construction of several new condominium towers.
In the fall of 2007, construction is expected to start on a new residential condominium complex called Aurora located at the south end of the neighbourhood. The Aurora will be located on a parcel of land bounded by 105 Avenue on the south, 106 Avenue on the north, 102 Street on the east, and 103 Street on the west.
When complete, this project, with an estimated value of over half a billion dollars, will add five high rise towers to the Edmonton skyline. In addition, the proposal includes another three low rise buildings. The completed project will have 1220 housing units and a retail component.
The area is home to John A. MacDougall school (public) and Ivan Frank Ukrainian School (private).
Additional neighborhood information here - https://www.edmonton.ca/residential_neighbourhoods/neighbourhoods/central-mcdougall.aspx
- Pet Friendly
- Hardwood floors
- Outdoor parking
- Laundry facilities
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Parks nearby
- Schools nearby
- Convenience store
- Individual thermostats
- In-suite storage
- No Smoking allowed
- Paula Allard - 5876051486