10638 - 153 Street NW
- This is a well maintained property with 4 units
- All unit have a separate entrances.
- Laundry facilities available on-site
- Large open kitchen and living room
- Centrally located with close proximity to West Edmonton and Downtown.
- Only a short drive to Anthony Henday and Yellowhead Trail.
- Monthly flat rate for all utilities.
- Seniors Discount on Security Deposit Available
Canora is one of a number of neighbourhoods that were once part of the former town of Jasper Place.
A well-developed commercial strip runs the length of Stony Plain Road along the neighbourhood's southern border, providing residents with good access to amenities. Canora is separated from its neighbours by four major roadways: 156th and 149th Streets, and 107th Avenue and Stony Plain Road. A neighbourhood improvement program has given Canora residents well-developed parks, schools, and community facilities.
Interesting fact: The neighbourhood came by its name in a fairly unusual fashion. In 1948, the West Jasper Place School District held a contest to name a new elementary school built at 154th Street and 105th Avenue. The winner of the contest was a eighth-grade student, who noted that the site for the new school was located near the old Canadian Northern Railway line. By combining the first two letters of each word - ca-no-ra - the new name was created. The Canora school was opened in 1949, and the neighbourhood became known by the school's name.
For more information of the neighborhood you can visit - https://yegishome.ca/community/138-canora
- Pets Not Allowed
- Window coverings
- Hardwood floors
- Cable ready
- Outdoor parking
- Laundry facilities
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Parks nearby
- Convenience store
- Internet ready
- Individual thermostats
- No Smoking allowed
- Shared yard
- Paula Allard - 5876051486