10140 - 156 Street NW - Christina Manor
- Upgraded apartment building;
- Britannia Youngstown community;
- Features 1 and 2 bedroom spacious units;
- Assigned outdoor parking;
- Perfect for young families, students and professionals;
- Lots of amenities all within walking distance;
- Public transit right on the front of the building;
- Rent includes heat and water;
- Cat only;
The location of the apartment makes it very easy and convenient with tons of amenities including:
- Public transits
- Shops, Pharmacy, Restaurants, Medical Clinic
- Parks, Schools, Playground
Flexible lease terms available. Choose from 6 months to 18 months lease terms.
- 1 Bedroom units - $850 - $950
- 2 Bedroom units - $1050 - $1100
Please note that the pictures shown on the advertisement may not be an exact match to the unit available at the time of the rental application.
Britannia-Youngstown became part of Edmonton in 1964 when the Town of Jasper Place was annexed by growing Edmonton. The bulk of development in Britannia-Youngstown occurred throughout the 1950s and was almost exclusively in the form of single-detached housing. Westlawn Memorial Park (cemetery) was also established at this time. Britannia-Youngstown is bounded by 156th Street on the east, Mayfield Road to the west, Stony Plain Road to the south, and 107th Avenue to the north.
The neighbourhood has undergone considerable change in the form of commercial and residential development and intensification. Today it is composed of high-density development along its boundaries with lower density development in the interior. Commercial land uses are located along the length of Stony Plain Road, which runs along the southern border of the community. Mayfield Common Shopping Centre, a dominant feature of the area, is situated in the southwest corner of the neighbourhood.
Britannia and Youngstown were originally two different subdivisions within the Town of Jasper Place. As early as 1912, Britannia, which may have been named after the Latin term for “Britain,” appeared on city maps. The Britannia subdivision was developed in the early 1950s, and the Youngstown subdivision was developed in the late 1950s.
- Cat Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor parking
- Laundry facilities
- Storage lockers
- Carpeted floors
- Public transit
- Shopping nearby
- Parks nearby
- Schools nearby
- Convenience store
- No Smoking allowed
- Davies Property Management - 5876051486